12 / 24v Amber Flush Fitting LED Marker Light
1x AMBER LED Flush Fitting surface mount position light. These units have 2 LED lights and give a higher illumination than other similar units resulting in greater road safety. This is reliable longer lasting unit that is applicable for your 12 volt car, Van, Trailer or 4x4 as well as being popular as a Truck marker light (24volt).
Boxed and complete with surface mount rubber seals x 2 (one for curved surfaces and one for flat surfaces), stainless steel allen key screws and blanking plugs for security purposes and anti-corrosion. These LED light units not only offer superb illumination but are also manufactured to a very high standard, are stylish and very easy on the eye!
Please do not confuse these with other similar units - the quality does not compare.
Dimensions - Length - 79mm (hole to hole- 58 mm), Height - 22 mm, Depth 16mm, Protrusion on surface- 5mm, Slot Size - 45mm.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- Can use on both 12 volt and 24 volt systems.
- LED Technology - Minimum power consumption.
- Boxed and packaged for safe delivery.
- ABS strengthened casing.
- Fully waterproof.
- Comes in AMBER.
- Universal Installation.
- Also included - Rubber seal x2, Stainless Steel fitting screw x2, Plastic caps for screw heads (prevent corrosion & theft).
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Email & phone technical support.
- Multi item purchase price reductions.
- Flush LEDs carry Full E-Mark for use on UK / European roads.
Can be used as flush fitting extra marker lights for your car, van, 4x4, truck light bar / bull bar / roll bar / side bars or even as auxiliary brake lights for the rear side of your roll bar or any other surface.
Marker lights are boxed, new and come complete for fitting.
VAT Invoice, Fitting Instructions and Tracking info will be sent as an email attachment after purchase - please check spam folder if not received.
Trade enquiries welcome.
* The product listed is not manufactured by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (“OEM”), unless specifically stated and where reference is made to the brand names of the OEMs, the references are for specification reference only and are not an endorsement by the OEM referred to. All warranties under consumer laws within the European Community Consumer Laws against defects are provided by the Seller.